In a first order reaction, the time required to reduce the concentration of reactant from 1 mole/litre to 0.5 mole/litre will be ______________ that required to reduce it from 10 moles/litre to 5 moles/litre in the same volume ?
The first order series reaction as shown in the bellow figure is conducted in a batch reactor. The initial concentrations of A, B and C (CA0, CB0, CC0 respectively) are all non-zero. The variation of CB with reaction time will not show a maximum, if___________________?
Participation of _______________ is involved in the occurrence of a chemical reaction?
A photochemical reaction is _______________ light?
The value of ‘n’ for a chemical reaction A → B, whose reaction rate is → CA n, will be _______________ if the rate of the reaction increases by a factor of 8, when the concentration of is doubled?
________________ resistance is not involved in the combustion of a carbon particle?
A first order reaction is to be treated in a series of two mixed reactors. The total volume of the two reactors is minimum, when the reactors are_____________________?
An example of autothermal reactor operation is______________________?
Brunauer, Emmet and Teller (BET) equation is used to determine the specific surface area of a porous particle but not the pore volume & the porosity of the catalyst bed. Which of the following postulates is not used to derive BET equation ?
Volume change for unimolecular type first order reaction as shown in the bellow figure, increases _____________ with time?
Read More Section(Chemical Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Chemical Engineering Basics Mcqs - (767)
- Chemical Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (273)
- Chemical Heat Transfer Mcqs - (504)
- Chemical Process Mcqs - (633)
- Chemical Reaction Mcqs - (471)
- Fertilizer Technology Mcqs - Chemical - (193)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs for Chemical - (743)
- Fuels & Combustion Mcqs for Chemical - (480)
- Furnace Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (139)
- Mass Transfer Mcqs for Chemical - (687)
- Materials & Construction Mcqs for Chemical - (490)
- Mechanical Operations Mcqs for Chemical - (445)
- Nuclear Power Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (203)
- Petroleum Refinery Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (316)
- Plant-Economics Mcqs for Chemical - (92)
- Polymer Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (284)
- Process Control & Instrumentation Mcqs for Chemical - (320)
- Process Equipment & Plant Design Mcqs for Chemical - (368)
- Refractory Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (218)
- Stoichiometry Mcqs for Chemical - (382)
- Thermodynamics for Chemical Mcqs - (507)