Stoke’s equation is valid in the Reynolds number range__________________?
Purpose of relief valve in a reciprocating pump is to___________________?
In isotropic turbulence, the _____________ are equal to each other?
What is the maximum theoretical suction lift (metres) of a reciprocating pump ?
Which of the following facilitates close control of flow of fluids ?
Lower BWG means _____________ of the tube?
Pressure drop (Δp) for a fluid flowing in turbulent flow through a pipe is a function of velocity (V) as___________________?
Centrifugal pumps as compared to reciprocating pumps__________________?
Transition length for a turbulent fluid entering into a pipe is around _____________ times the pipe diameter?
The boundary layer thickness at a given section along a flat plate _____________ with increasing Reynold’s number?
Read More Section(Chemical Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Chemical Engineering Basics Mcqs - (767)
- Chemical Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (273)
- Chemical Heat Transfer Mcqs - (504)
- Chemical Process Mcqs - (633)
- Chemical Reaction Mcqs - (471)
- Fertilizer Technology Mcqs - Chemical - (193)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs for Chemical - (743)
- Fuels & Combustion Mcqs for Chemical - (480)
- Furnace Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (139)
- Mass Transfer Mcqs for Chemical - (687)
- Materials & Construction Mcqs for Chemical - (490)
- Mechanical Operations Mcqs for Chemical - (445)
- Nuclear Power Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (203)
- Petroleum Refinery Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (316)
- Plant-Economics Mcqs for Chemical - (92)
- Polymer Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (284)
- Process Control & Instrumentation Mcqs for Chemical - (320)
- Process Equipment & Plant Design Mcqs for Chemical - (368)
- Refractory Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (218)
- Stoichiometry Mcqs for Chemical - (382)
- Thermodynamics for Chemical Mcqs - (507)