Which of the following variables affects the furnace capacity ?
Scaling of furnace stock is reduced by _______________ in flue gas?
An improved and fuel efficient version of the pusher type reheating furnace is the ______________ furnace?
Forced recirculation of furnace gases is practised_______________?
In a furnace, the heat taken by the charge/stock and the heat lost to the furnace structure & flue gases depends on the__________________?
Flue gas outlet temperature from the chimney of any furnace should be ideally about ______________ °C?
Which of the following is a batch furnace ?
The thermal efficiency of an air/fuel gas preheating recuperator may be as high as _____________ percent?
Which of the following is not a recuperative furnace ?
An example of shaft furnace is the__________________?
Read More Section(Chemical Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Chemical Engineering Basics Mcqs - (767)
- Chemical Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (273)
- Chemical Heat Transfer Mcqs - (504)
- Chemical Process Mcqs - (633)
- Chemical Reaction Mcqs - (471)
- Fertilizer Technology Mcqs - Chemical - (193)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs for Chemical - (743)
- Fuels & Combustion Mcqs for Chemical - (480)
- Furnace Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (139)
- Mass Transfer Mcqs for Chemical - (687)
- Materials & Construction Mcqs for Chemical - (490)
- Mechanical Operations Mcqs for Chemical - (445)
- Nuclear Power Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (203)
- Petroleum Refinery Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (316)
- Plant-Economics Mcqs for Chemical - (92)
- Polymer Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (284)
- Process Control & Instrumentation Mcqs for Chemical - (320)
- Process Equipment & Plant Design Mcqs for Chemical - (368)
- Refractory Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (218)
- Stoichiometry Mcqs for Chemical - (382)
- Thermodynamics for Chemical Mcqs - (507)