Polyurethane cannot be used for making____________________?
Which of the following is an inorganic polymer ?
Epoxy resin is a polymer containing two or more groups of the bellow fig. is called epoxide group or ethoxyline group. It is a _______________?
Which of the following has the weakest intermolecular forces ?
Transistor parts and refrigerator components are normally made of_____________________?
Silicone resins, which are highly water repellent and has good heat resistance cannot be used___________________?
Fillers such as zinc oxide and carbon black are added to the crude natural rubber before vulcanisation in order to improve its_________________?
Cation exchange resins used in water treatment is made from _____________ resin?
Tyres are made by___________________?
Read More Section(Chemical Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Chemical Engineering Basics Mcqs - (767)
- Chemical Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (273)
- Chemical Heat Transfer Mcqs - (504)
- Chemical Process Mcqs - (633)
- Chemical Reaction Mcqs - (471)
- Fertilizer Technology Mcqs - Chemical - (193)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs for Chemical - (743)
- Fuels & Combustion Mcqs for Chemical - (480)
- Furnace Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (139)
- Mass Transfer Mcqs for Chemical - (687)
- Materials & Construction Mcqs for Chemical - (490)
- Mechanical Operations Mcqs for Chemical - (445)
- Nuclear Power Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (203)
- Petroleum Refinery Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (316)
- Plant-Economics Mcqs for Chemical - (92)
- Polymer Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (284)
- Process Control & Instrumentation Mcqs for Chemical - (320)
- Process Equipment & Plant Design Mcqs for Chemical - (368)
- Refractory Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (218)
- Stoichiometry Mcqs for Chemical - (382)
- Thermodynamics for Chemical Mcqs - (507)