A bolometer is __________________?
The time constant of a first order process with resistance R and capacitance C is__________________?
Very low pressure is expressed in microns (μ), which is equal to ____________ mm of Hg column (absolute) at 0°C?
What is the overall transfer function (C/R) of the following block diagram if G = G1. G2. G3 and H = H1.H2 ?
Working principle of mercury in glass thermometer is based on the ______________ of mercury with increase in temperature?
Change of angle of refraction with composition comprises the working principle of a___________________?
Mcleod gauge is used to measure the __________________?
A non-linear system will have _____________ steady state values?
On-off control which is a special case of proportional control, has a band width of about _____________ percent?
In a feed-back control system G and H denote open loop and close loop transfer functions respectively. The output-input relationship is_____________?
Read More Section(Chemical Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Chemical Engineering Basics Mcqs - (767)
- Chemical Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (273)
- Chemical Heat Transfer Mcqs - (504)
- Chemical Process Mcqs - (633)
- Chemical Reaction Mcqs - (471)
- Fertilizer Technology Mcqs - Chemical - (193)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs for Chemical - (743)
- Fuels & Combustion Mcqs for Chemical - (480)
- Furnace Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (139)
- Mass Transfer Mcqs for Chemical - (687)
- Materials & Construction Mcqs for Chemical - (490)
- Mechanical Operations Mcqs for Chemical - (445)
- Nuclear Power Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (203)
- Petroleum Refinery Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (316)
- Plant-Economics Mcqs for Chemical - (92)
- Polymer Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (284)
- Process Control & Instrumentation Mcqs for Chemical - (320)
- Process Equipment & Plant Design Mcqs for Chemical - (368)
- Refractory Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (218)
- Stoichiometry Mcqs for Chemical - (382)
- Thermodynamics for Chemical Mcqs - (507)