Lessing ring is formed by the addition of a partition across the centre of a raschig ring, which results in an area increase of about ______________ percent?
In chemical process equipments, the conical bottom heads used, usually has an apex angle of____________________?
Si percentage in silica refractories used in the walls of coke oven is about______________________?
Chrome magnesite bricks are_________________?
Maximum shrinkage in volume occurring during burning/firing of dried refractories may be as high as ______________ percent?
Which of the following consumes the maximum tonnage of refractories annually in an integrated steel plant ?
Lower part of hot metal mixer are lined with _____________ bricks?
Bauxite calcining rotary kilns are lined with ________________ bricks?
Spalling of a refractory means its____________________?
The linear thermal expansion of _______________ bricks upto 1000 °C is very low of the order of ≤ 0.5 percent?
Read More Section(Chemical Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Chemical Engineering Basics Mcqs - (767)
- Chemical Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (273)
- Chemical Heat Transfer Mcqs - (504)
- Chemical Process Mcqs - (633)
- Chemical Reaction Mcqs - (471)
- Fertilizer Technology Mcqs - Chemical - (193)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs for Chemical - (743)
- Fuels & Combustion Mcqs for Chemical - (480)
- Furnace Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (139)
- Mass Transfer Mcqs for Chemical - (687)
- Materials & Construction Mcqs for Chemical - (490)
- Mechanical Operations Mcqs for Chemical - (445)
- Nuclear Power Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (203)
- Petroleum Refinery Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (316)
- Plant-Economics Mcqs for Chemical - (92)
- Polymer Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (284)
- Process Control & Instrumentation Mcqs for Chemical - (320)
- Process Equipment & Plant Design Mcqs for Chemical - (368)
- Refractory Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (218)
- Stoichiometry Mcqs for Chemical - (382)
- Thermodynamics for Chemical Mcqs - (507)