Capacity of a refractory brick to withstand-sudden changes in temperature is denoted by the property called_________________?
Refractoriness/fusion points of ‘Superduty’ refractories is _____________ °C?
With increase in the porosity, thermal spalling resistance of fireclay brick_______________?
Pure oxide refractories are generally monocrystalline in nature and are self bonded ______________ bricks are generally used as moderator in nuclear reactors?
Ceramic recuperators used for waste heat recovery from high temperature flue gas going out of the furnace is made of ________________?
Refractory bricks having lower porosity have _____________________?
Silica bricks are never used for lining the_________________?
Fireclay bricks is not used for lining the_______________?
Read More Section(Chemical Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Chemical Engineering Basics Mcqs - (767)
- Chemical Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (273)
- Chemical Heat Transfer Mcqs - (504)
- Chemical Process Mcqs - (633)
- Chemical Reaction Mcqs - (471)
- Fertilizer Technology Mcqs - Chemical - (193)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs for Chemical - (743)
- Fuels & Combustion Mcqs for Chemical - (480)
- Furnace Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (139)
- Mass Transfer Mcqs for Chemical - (687)
- Materials & Construction Mcqs for Chemical - (490)
- Mechanical Operations Mcqs for Chemical - (445)
- Nuclear Power Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (203)
- Petroleum Refinery Engineering Mcqs for Chemical - (316)
- Plant-Economics Mcqs for Chemical - (92)
- Polymer Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (284)
- Process Control & Instrumentation Mcqs for Chemical - (320)
- Process Equipment & Plant Design Mcqs for Chemical - (368)
- Refractory Technology Mcqs for Chemical - (218)
- Stoichiometry Mcqs for Chemical - (382)
- Thermodynamics for Chemical Mcqs - (507)