Select the correct statement_____?
A force P of 50 N and another force Q of unknown magnitude act at 90° to each other. They are balanced by a force of 130 N. The magnitude of Q is__________________?
If the resultant of two forces has the same magnitude as either of the force, then the angle between the two forces is____________________?
The angles between two forces to make their resultant a minimum and a maximum respectively are__________________?
The resultant of two forces P and Q is R. If Q is doubled, the new resultant is perpendicular to P. Then_________________?
A disc of mass 4 kg, radius 0.5m and moment of inertia 3 kg-m2 rolls on a horizontal surface so that its center moves with speed 5 m/see. Kinetic energy of the disc is ___________________?
The following is in unstable equilibrium__________________?
A uniform pyramid and a uniform prism of same height lie with their base on the surface. Which is more stable ?
A rigid body is in a stable equilibrium if the application of any force__________________?
Two circular discs of same weight and thickness are made from metals having different densities. Which disc will have the larger rotational inertia about its central axis ?
Read More Section(Civil Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Airport Engineering Mcqs - (41)
- Applied Mechanics & Graphic Statics Mcqs - (119)
- Building Materials & Construction Mcqs - (150)
- Construction Planning & Management Mcqs - (87)
- Design of Concrete Structures Mcqs - (136)
- Design of Masonry Structures Mcqs - (41)
- Design of Steel Structures Mcqs - (110)
- Dock & Harbor Engineering Mcqs - (35)
- Elements of Remote Sensing Mcqs - (67)
- Engineering Economy Mcqs - (198)
- Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (147)
- Estimating & Costing Mcqs - (88)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs - (97)
- Highway Engineering Mcqs - (129)
- Hydraulics & Fluid Mechanics Mcqs - (212)
- Irrigation, Water Resources Engineering & Hydrology Mcqs - (136)
- Railway Engineering Mcqs - (109)
- RCC Structures Design Mcqs - (227)
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering Mcqs - (117)
- Strength of Materials Mcqs - (98)
- Structural Analysis Mcqs - (53)
- Structural Design Specifications Mcqs - (8)
- Surveying Mcqs - (100)
- Theory of Structures Mcqs - (163)
- Tunnel Engineering Mcqs - (26)
- Waste Water Engineering Mcqs - (314)