The effective height of free standing nonload bearing wall and column respectively will be_________________?
The thickness of each leaf of a cavity wall shall not be less than_________________?
A free standing brick wall 20 cm thick is subjected to a wind pressure of 75kg/m2. The maximum height of wall from stability consideration is___________________?
If the eccentricity ratio is more than 1/24, then increase in the permissible stress in the design of wall subjected to eccentric loading as per code is_________________?
The mode of failure of a very short masonry member having h/t ratio of less than 4 is by _______________?
The timber floor not spanning on the masonry wall but properly anchored to the wall gives________________?
Which of the following will give higher ratio of brickwork strength to mortar strength ?
Minimum compressive strength in N/mm2 for H1 type mortar used for masonry is_______________?
For earthquake resistant masonry buildings, the vertical distance between openings one above the other in a load bearing wall shall not be less than_________________?
In a cavity wall, both leaves of which are load bearing, the effective thickness is taken as________________?
Read More Section(Civil Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Airport Engineering Mcqs - (41)
- Applied Mechanics & Graphic Statics Mcqs - (119)
- Building Materials & Construction Mcqs - (150)
- Construction Planning & Management Mcqs - (87)
- Design of Concrete Structures Mcqs - (136)
- Design of Masonry Structures Mcqs - (41)
- Design of Steel Structures Mcqs - (110)
- Dock & Harbor Engineering Mcqs - (35)
- Elements of Remote Sensing Mcqs - (67)
- Engineering Economy Mcqs - (198)
- Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (147)
- Estimating & Costing Mcqs - (88)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs - (97)
- Highway Engineering Mcqs - (129)
- Hydraulics & Fluid Mechanics Mcqs - (212)
- Irrigation, Water Resources Engineering & Hydrology Mcqs - (136)
- Railway Engineering Mcqs - (109)
- RCC Structures Design Mcqs - (227)
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering Mcqs - (117)
- Strength of Materials Mcqs - (98)
- Structural Analysis Mcqs - (53)
- Structural Design Specifications Mcqs - (8)
- Surveying Mcqs - (100)
- Theory of Structures Mcqs - (163)
- Tunnel Engineering Mcqs - (26)
- Waste Water Engineering Mcqs - (314)