The purpose of providing fillet in a rail section is to_________________?
52 kg rails are mostly used in__________________?
Head width of 52 kg rail section is________________?
Ordinary rails are made of_______________?
Number offish bolts per fish plate is________________?
Largest dimension of a rail is its________________?
Gauge is the distance between_______________?
For developing thinly populated areas, the correct choice of gauge is_________________?
The slipping of driving wheels of locomotives on the rail surface causes_______________?
The height of the rail for 52 kg rail section is_______________?
Read More Section(Civil Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Airport Engineering Mcqs - (41)
- Applied Mechanics & Graphic Statics Mcqs - (119)
- Building Materials & Construction Mcqs - (150)
- Construction Planning & Management Mcqs - (87)
- Design of Concrete Structures Mcqs - (136)
- Design of Masonry Structures Mcqs - (41)
- Design of Steel Structures Mcqs - (110)
- Dock & Harbor Engineering Mcqs - (35)
- Elements of Remote Sensing Mcqs - (67)
- Engineering Economy Mcqs - (198)
- Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (147)
- Estimating & Costing Mcqs - (88)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs - (97)
- Highway Engineering Mcqs - (129)
- Hydraulics & Fluid Mechanics Mcqs - (212)
- Irrigation, Water Resources Engineering & Hydrology Mcqs - (136)
- Railway Engineering Mcqs - (109)
- RCC Structures Design Mcqs - (227)
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering Mcqs - (117)
- Strength of Materials Mcqs - (98)
- Structural Analysis Mcqs - (53)
- Structural Design Specifications Mcqs - (8)
- Surveying Mcqs - (100)
- Theory of Structures Mcqs - (163)
- Tunnel Engineering Mcqs - (26)
- Waste Water Engineering Mcqs - (314)