The load stress of a section can be reduced by______________?
The maximum ratio of span to depth of a slab simply supported and spanning in one direction, is______________?
the column head support a flat slab, is generally kept The diameter of_____________?
The floor slab of a building is supported on reinforced cement floor beams. The ratio of the end and intermediate spans is kept______________?
In case the factor of safety against sliding is less than 1.5, a portion of slab is constructed downwards at the end of the heel slab, which is known as___________________?
Lapped splices in tensile reinforcement are generally not used for bars of size larger than______________?
According to I.S. : 456, slabs which span in two directions with corners held down, are assumed to be divided in each direction into middle strips and edge strips such that the width of the middle strip, is______________?
If the width of the foundation for two equal columns is restricted, the shape of the footing generally adopted, is__________________?
Minimum spacing between horizontal parallel reinforcement of the same size should not be less than________________?
For a ribbed slab______________?
Read More Section(Civil Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Airport Engineering Mcqs - (41)
- Applied Mechanics & Graphic Statics Mcqs - (119)
- Building Materials & Construction Mcqs - (150)
- Construction Planning & Management Mcqs - (87)
- Design of Concrete Structures Mcqs - (136)
- Design of Masonry Structures Mcqs - (41)
- Design of Steel Structures Mcqs - (110)
- Dock & Harbor Engineering Mcqs - (35)
- Elements of Remote Sensing Mcqs - (67)
- Engineering Economy Mcqs - (198)
- Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (147)
- Estimating & Costing Mcqs - (88)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs - (97)
- Highway Engineering Mcqs - (129)
- Hydraulics & Fluid Mechanics Mcqs - (212)
- Irrigation, Water Resources Engineering & Hydrology Mcqs - (136)
- Railway Engineering Mcqs - (109)
- RCC Structures Design Mcqs - (227)
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering Mcqs - (117)
- Strength of Materials Mcqs - (98)
- Structural Analysis Mcqs - (53)
- Structural Design Specifications Mcqs - (8)
- Surveying Mcqs - (100)
- Theory of Structures Mcqs - (163)
- Tunnel Engineering Mcqs - (26)
- Waste Water Engineering Mcqs - (314)