The unit of power in S.I. units is______________?
Forces are called coplanar when all of them acting on body lie in________________?
Effect of a force on a body depends upon________________?
A force is completely defined when we specify________________?
The unit of force in S.I. units is_________________?
Forces are called concurrent when their lines of action meet in_______________?
A force acting on a body may_______________?
If a number of forces act simultaneously on a particle, it is possible_________________?
If two equal forces of magnitude P act at an angle 9°, their resultant will be________________?
Which of the following do not have identical dimensions ?
Read More Section(Civil Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Airport Engineering Mcqs - (41)
- Applied Mechanics & Graphic Statics Mcqs - (119)
- Building Materials & Construction Mcqs - (150)
- Construction Planning & Management Mcqs - (87)
- Design of Concrete Structures Mcqs - (136)
- Design of Masonry Structures Mcqs - (41)
- Design of Steel Structures Mcqs - (110)
- Dock & Harbor Engineering Mcqs - (35)
- Elements of Remote Sensing Mcqs - (67)
- Engineering Economy Mcqs - (198)
- Environmental Engineering Mcqs - (147)
- Estimating & Costing Mcqs - (88)
- Fluid Mechanics Mcqs - (97)
- Highway Engineering Mcqs - (129)
- Hydraulics & Fluid Mechanics Mcqs - (212)
- Irrigation, Water Resources Engineering & Hydrology Mcqs - (136)
- Railway Engineering Mcqs - (109)
- RCC Structures Design Mcqs - (227)
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering Mcqs - (117)
- Strength of Materials Mcqs - (98)
- Structural Analysis Mcqs - (53)
- Structural Design Specifications Mcqs - (8)
- Surveying Mcqs - (100)
- Theory of Structures Mcqs - (163)
- Tunnel Engineering Mcqs - (26)
- Waste Water Engineering Mcqs - (314)