PL/SQL is a completely portable, high-performance transaction processing language.
PL/SQL stored procedures move application code from the server to the client.
Which is a simple or compound symbol that has a special meaning to PL/SQL?
How many types of literals are available in PL/SQL?
Which operator tests set membership?
Which of the following has internal components that can be manipulated individually, such as the elements of an array, record, or table?
Which subtypes are used to declare fixed-point numbers with a maximum precision of 38 decimal digits?
A RECORD is a collection of data items, which differ from each other in data type, but are logically related.
What is the maximum number of ELSE clauses that can be included in an IF clause that is not nested?
Which structure executes a sequence of statements repeatedly as long as a condition holds true?
Read More Section(Computer Science MCQs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- ASP NET Questions - (253)
- C++ Programming Questions - (147)
- Computer Mcqs - (997)
- Computer Operation Mcqs - (20)
- Computer Science Basic MCQs - (303)
- MS Access Database Mcqs - (47)
- MS Excel Mcqs - (24)
- MS Office Mcqs - (39)
- MS Word Mcqs - (20)
- Networking Test Questions - (109)
- PL SQL Interview Questions - (165)
- Software Engineering Questions - (321)
- Web Technology Questions - (40)