What are the characteristics of software?
Compilers, Editors software come under which type of software?
Software Engineering is defined as systematic, disciplined and quantifiable approach for the development, operation and maintenance of software.
RAD Software process model stands for _____ .
Software project management comprises of a number of activities, which contains _________.
COCOMO stands for ______ .
Which of the following is not defined in a good Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document?
What is the simplest model of software development paradigm?
Which of the following is the understanding of software product limitations, learning system related problems or changes to be done in existing systems beforehand, identifying and addressing the impact of project on organization and personnel etc?
Which design identifies the software as a system with many components interacting with each other?
Read More Section(Computer Science MCQs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- ASP NET Questions - (253)
- C++ Programming Questions - (147)
- Computer Mcqs - (997)
- Computer Operation Mcqs - (20)
- Computer Science Basic MCQs - (303)
- MS Access Database Mcqs - (47)
- MS Excel Mcqs - (24)
- MS Office Mcqs - (39)
- MS Word Mcqs - (20)
- Networking Test Questions - (109)
- PL SQL Interview Questions - (165)
- Software Engineering Questions - (321)
- Web Technology Questions - (40)