With free trade the total value of imports would equal ?
Concerning import tariffs of the United States empirical studies tend to conclude that these tariffs are ?
Concerning a government’s trade policy, all the following generally apply except ?
Suppose that the nominal tariff rate on finished computers is 12 percent and that the weighted average of the nominal tariff rates on the inputs used in producing computers is 18 percent. Thus, the effective rate of protection for the computer industry must ?
Suppose that Pakistan imposes a tariff on ballpoint pens of 25 rupees per pen plus 12 percent of the pen’s value, this is an example of a (an) ?
If the world price of steel is $500 a ton a specific tariff $50 is equivalent to an ad valorem tariff of______________?
In today’s world, most countries impose tariffs ?
Domestic producers gain ________ because on the tariff?
With the tariff the government collects?
Suppose there is no tariff on imported inputs and the ratio of the value of imported inputs the value of the final product is 0.5 If the nominal tariff rate on the final product is 10 percent, the effective tariff rate equals ?
Read More Section(Economics Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Aggregate Supply, Unemployment & Inflation Mcqs - (45)
- Agriculture & Irrigation System of Pakistan Mcqs - (130)
- Alternative Theories of the Firm Mcqs - (20)
- Applied Microeconomics Mcqs - (20)
- Asymmetric Information & Trade Policies for the Developing Nations Mcqs - (57)
- Average & Total Cost, Application of Economics & Income Inequality Mcqs - (82)
- Balance of Payments, Aid & Foreign Investment Mcqs - (19)
- Basic of Economics Mcqs - (434)
- Budget Deficits & The Trade Balance Mcqs - (19)
- Capital Formation, Investment Choice, Information Technology & Technical Progress Mcqs - (15)
- Characteristics & Institutions of Developing Countries Mcqs - (24)
- Consumer Theory vs Real Consumers Mcqs - (20)
- Costs , Supply & Perfect Competition Mcqs - (50)
- Development Planning & Policy-making the State & the Market Mcqs - (18)
- Economic Development in Historical Perspective Mcqs - (17)
- Economic Problems of Developing Countries Mcqs - (20)
- Education, Health & Human Capital Mcqs - (14)
- Elasticity Mcqs for Economics - (19)
- Employment, Migration & Urbanization Mcqs - (18)
- Entrepreneurship, Organization & Innovation Mcqs - (12)
- Exchange-Rate Determination Mcqs - (38)
- Exchange-Rate Systems & Currency Crises Mcqs - (10)
- Externality & Internality Mcqs - (20)
- Foreign Exchange Mcqs for Economics - (44)
- Foundations of Modern Trade Theory Mcqs - (46)
- Global Economic Development Mcqs - (10)
- Inflation & Productivity Mcqs for Economics - (24)
- International Factor Movements & Multinational Corporations Mcqs - (17)
- Introduction To Economics Mcqs - (72)
- Long Term Economic Growth Mcqs - (30)
- Macroeconomic Issues & Analysis Mcqs - (75)
- Macroeconomic Policy Tools - (18)
- Market & Non-Tariff Trade Barriers Mcqs - (136)
- Markets, Efficiency & The Public Interest Mcqs - (168)
- Miscellaneous Economics Mcqs - (1348)
- Monetary Union, Fiscal & Monetary Policy Mcqs - (39)
- Monetary, Fiscal & Incomes Policy, & Inflation Mcqs - (16)
- Money, Interest Rates & Output Mcqs - (73)
- Monopoly Mcqs for Economics - (35)
- Monopoly, Competition & Labour Market Mcqs - (54)
- Natural Resources & the Environment Toward Sustainable Development Mcqs - (44)
- Oligopoly Mcqs for Economics - (24)
- Population & Development Mcqs - (62)
- Poverty, Malnutrition, & Income Inequality Mcqs - (12)
- Prices, Wages & Taxes Mcqs - (19)
- Production Factors Mcqs for Economics - (16)
- Profit Maximizing Under Perfect Competition & Monopoly Mcqs - (60)
- Public Goods, Human Capital & Comparative GDP Mcqs - (82)
- Regional Trading Arrangements Mcqs - (29)
- Risks & Diversification & Efficient Market Hypothesis Mcqs - (18)
- Roots of Modern Macroeconomics Mcqs - (20)
- Rural Poverty & Agricultural Transformation Mcqs - (15)
- Stabilization, Adjustment, Reform & Privatization Mcqs - (19)
- Stocks & Surplus Economics Mcqs - (40)
- Supply & Demand Mcqs - (81)
- Supply-Side Policies & Sources of Comparative Advantage Mcqs - (53)
- Tariffs & Industrial Development Mcqs - (59)
- The Aggregate Demand Aggregate Supply Model Mcqs - (20)
- The Balance of Payments & The National Economy Mcqs - (83)
- The External Debt & Financial Crises Mcqs - (19)
- The International Economy And Globalization Mcqs - (66)
- The Meaning & Measurement of Economic Development Mcqs - (36)
- The Phillips Curve & Taxation Mcqs - (52)
- Theories of Economic Development Mcqs - (23)
- Trade Regulations And Industrial Policies Mcqs - (27)
- World Economy (Miscellaneous) - (191)