According to the model of aggregate supply and aggregate demand in the long run an increase in the money supply should cause ?
Refers to Exhibit 4. Suppose the economy is operating in a recession such as point B in Exhibit 4. If policy makers wished to move output to its long run natural rate they should attempt to ?
Stagflation occurs when the economy experiences ?
Suppose the economy is initially is long run equilibrium Then suppose there is a drought that destroys much of the wheat crop According to the model of aggregate demand and aggregate supply, what happens of prices and output in the short run ?
Suppose the economy is initially in long-run equilibrium Then suppose there is an increase in military spending due to rising international tensions According to the model of aggregate demand and aggregate supply what happens to prices and output in the short run ?
Suppose the price level falls but because of fixed nominal wage contracts the real wage rises and firms cut back on production This is a demonstration of the ?
According to the wealth effect aggregate demand slopes downward (negatively) because ?
Which of the following is not a reason why the aggregate demand curve slopes downward ?
According to the interest rate effect aggregate demand slopes downward (negatively) because ?
Policy makers are said to “accommodate” an adverse supply shock if they ?
Read More Section(Economics Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Aggregate Supply, Unemployment & Inflation Mcqs - (45)
- Agriculture & Irrigation System of Pakistan Mcqs - (130)
- Alternative Theories of the Firm Mcqs - (20)
- Applied Microeconomics Mcqs - (20)
- Asymmetric Information & Trade Policies for the Developing Nations Mcqs - (57)
- Average & Total Cost, Application of Economics & Income Inequality Mcqs - (82)
- Balance of Payments, Aid & Foreign Investment Mcqs - (19)
- Basic of Economics Mcqs - (434)
- Budget Deficits & The Trade Balance Mcqs - (19)
- Capital Formation, Investment Choice, Information Technology & Technical Progress Mcqs - (15)
- Characteristics & Institutions of Developing Countries Mcqs - (24)
- Consumer Theory vs Real Consumers Mcqs - (20)
- Costs , Supply & Perfect Competition Mcqs - (50)
- Development Planning & Policy-making the State & the Market Mcqs - (18)
- Economic Development in Historical Perspective Mcqs - (17)
- Economic Problems of Developing Countries Mcqs - (20)
- Education, Health & Human Capital Mcqs - (14)
- Elasticity Mcqs for Economics - (19)
- Employment, Migration & Urbanization Mcqs - (18)
- Entrepreneurship, Organization & Innovation Mcqs - (12)
- Exchange-Rate Determination Mcqs - (38)
- Exchange-Rate Systems & Currency Crises Mcqs - (10)
- Externality & Internality Mcqs - (20)
- Foreign Exchange Mcqs for Economics - (44)
- Foundations of Modern Trade Theory Mcqs - (46)
- Global Economic Development Mcqs - (10)
- Inflation & Productivity Mcqs for Economics - (24)
- International Factor Movements & Multinational Corporations Mcqs - (17)
- Introduction To Economics Mcqs - (72)
- Long Term Economic Growth Mcqs - (30)
- Macroeconomic Issues & Analysis Mcqs - (75)
- Macroeconomic Policy Tools - (18)
- Market & Non-Tariff Trade Barriers Mcqs - (136)
- Markets, Efficiency & The Public Interest Mcqs - (168)
- Miscellaneous Economics Mcqs - (1348)
- Monetary Union, Fiscal & Monetary Policy Mcqs - (39)
- Monetary, Fiscal & Incomes Policy, & Inflation Mcqs - (16)
- Money, Interest Rates & Output Mcqs - (73)
- Monopoly Mcqs for Economics - (35)
- Monopoly, Competition & Labour Market Mcqs - (54)
- Natural Resources & the Environment Toward Sustainable Development Mcqs - (44)
- Oligopoly Mcqs for Economics - (24)
- Population & Development Mcqs - (62)
- Poverty, Malnutrition, & Income Inequality Mcqs - (12)
- Prices, Wages & Taxes Mcqs - (19)
- Production Factors Mcqs for Economics - (16)
- Profit Maximizing Under Perfect Competition & Monopoly Mcqs - (60)
- Public Goods, Human Capital & Comparative GDP Mcqs - (82)
- Regional Trading Arrangements Mcqs - (29)
- Risks & Diversification & Efficient Market Hypothesis Mcqs - (18)
- Roots of Modern Macroeconomics Mcqs - (20)
- Rural Poverty & Agricultural Transformation Mcqs - (15)
- Stabilization, Adjustment, Reform & Privatization Mcqs - (19)
- Stocks & Surplus Economics Mcqs - (40)
- Supply & Demand Mcqs - (81)
- Supply-Side Policies & Sources of Comparative Advantage Mcqs - (53)
- Tariffs & Industrial Development Mcqs - (59)
- The Aggregate Demand Aggregate Supply Model Mcqs - (20)
- The Balance of Payments & The National Economy Mcqs - (83)
- The External Debt & Financial Crises Mcqs - (19)
- The International Economy And Globalization Mcqs - (66)
- The Meaning & Measurement of Economic Development Mcqs - (36)
- The Phillips Curve & Taxation Mcqs - (52)
- Theories of Economic Development Mcqs - (23)
- Trade Regulations And Industrial Policies Mcqs - (27)
- World Economy (Miscellaneous) - (191)