In _________ machines, the size of the shaft is decided by the critical speed which depends on the deflection of the shaft?
Electrical machines having power outputs ranging from a few kW up to approximately 250 kW may be classified as_____________?
The efficiency of a machine should be as ____________ as possible to reduce the operating cost?
Which of the following is the major consideration to evolve a good design ?
In induction motors, the length of air gap in kept as small as mechanically possible is order to have____________?
Electrical machines having a power output up to about 750 W may be called__________machines?
If an insulating material is operated beyond the maximum allowable temperature, its life is_____________?
impose limitation on design____________?
The design of mechanical parts is particularly important in case of __________ speed machines?
The length cf air gap to be provided in __________ is primarily determined by power factor consideration?
Read More Section(Electrical Engineering Questions)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- AC Fundamentals, Circuits & Circuit Theory Mcqs - (111)
- Amplifiers with Negative Feedback Mcqs - (19)
- Analog Electronics Mcqs - (47)
- Basic Electrical Engineering Test - (159)
- Basic Electrical Mcqs - (120)
- Cables Mcqs - (57)
- Control Systems Mcqs - (102)
- DC Generators Mcqs - (122)
- DC Motors Mcqs - (131)
- Digital Electronics Mcqs - (36)
- Earthing or Grounding Mcqs - (10)
- Economics of Power Generation Mcqs - (98)
- Electric Power Utilization Test Questions - (101)
- Electric Traction Mcqs - (74)
- Electrical & Electronics Measurement & Instrumentation Test Questions - (308)
- Electrical Audit & Management - (59)
- Electrical Engineering Materials Mcqs - (100)
- Electrical Installation, Estimation & Costing Test Questions - (79)
- Electrical Machine Design Mcqs - (104)
- Electrical Machines Test Questions - (410)
- Electrical Measurements & Units Test Questions - (321)
- Electrolysis & Storage of Batteries Mcqs - (119)
- Electromagnetic Induction Mcqs - (86)
- Electronic instruments Mcqs - (30)
- Electrostatics Mcqs - (181)
- Field Effect Transistors FET Mcqs - (47)
- Heating & Welding Mcqs - (50)
- High Voltage Engineering Test Questions - (68)
- Hybrid Parameters Mcqs - (12)
- Industrial Drives Mcqs - (71)
- Integrated Circuits Mcqs - (15)
- Magnetic Circuit Mcqs - (28)
- Magnetism & Electromagnetism Mcqs - (83)
- Maintenance & Testing of Electrical Equipment Test Question - (212)
- Measurement & Instrumentation Mcqs - (110)
- Modulation & Demodulation Mcqs - (42)
- Multi Stage Transistor Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Network Theorems Mcqs - (47)
- OP AMP Circuits Mcqs - (27)
- Oscillators Mcqs - (28)
- Parallel Circuits Mcqs - (26)
- Passive Filters Mcqs - (21)
- Polyphase Induction Motors Mcqs - (101)
- Power Electronics Mcqs - (218)
- Power Electronics Test Questions - (114)
- Power System & Generation Test Questions - (303)
- Power System Analysis, Stability & Computer Technique Test Questions - (96)
- Power System, Transmission & Distribution Test Questions - (238)
- Rectifiers & Converters Mcqs - (58)
- Regulated DC Power Supply Mcqs - (40)
- SCR Silicon Controlled Rectifiers Mcqs - (25)
- Semiconductor Diode Mcqs - (44)
- Semiconductor Theory Mcqs - (35)
- Series parallel Circuits Mcqs - (29)
- Single Phase Induction Motors Mcqs - (110)
- Single Stage Transistor Amplifiers Mcqs - (38)
- Solid State Switching Circuits Mcqs - (29)
- Switchgear & Protection Test Question - (192)
- Synchronous Motors Mcqs - (122)
- Transformers Mcqs - (134)
- Transistor Audio Power Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Transistor Biasing Mcqs - (40)
- Transistor Tuned Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Transistors Mcqs - (42)
- Transmission & Distribution Mcqs - (90)