A gain of 1000 times in voltage is expressed by_______________?
The upper or lower cut off frequency is also called______________frequency?
The power output of an audio system is 18 W. For a person to notice an increase in the output (loudness or sound intensity) of the system, what must the output power be increased to ?
The number of stages that can be directly coupled is limited because___________?
The bandwidth of a single stage amplifier is_____________that of a multistage amplifier?
The output of a microphone is rated at -52 db. The reference level is 1V under specified conditions. What is the output voltage of this microphone under the same sound conditions?
If the power level of an amplifier reduces to half, the db gain will fall by___________?
In the initial stages of a multistage amplifier, we use______________?
A gain of 1,000,000 times in power is expressed by_____________?
In transistor amplifiers, we use_____________transformer for impedance matching?
Read More Section(Electrical Engineering Questions)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- AC Fundamentals, Circuits & Circuit Theory Mcqs - (111)
- Amplifiers with Negative Feedback Mcqs - (19)
- Analog Electronics Mcqs - (47)
- Basic Electrical Engineering Test - (159)
- Basic Electrical Mcqs - (120)
- Cables Mcqs - (57)
- Control Systems Mcqs - (102)
- DC Generators Mcqs - (122)
- DC Motors Mcqs - (131)
- Digital Electronics Mcqs - (36)
- Earthing or Grounding Mcqs - (10)
- Economics of Power Generation Mcqs - (98)
- Electric Power Utilization Test Questions - (101)
- Electric Traction Mcqs - (74)
- Electrical & Electronics Measurement & Instrumentation Test Questions - (308)
- Electrical Audit & Management - (59)
- Electrical Engineering Materials Mcqs - (100)
- Electrical Installation, Estimation & Costing Test Questions - (79)
- Electrical Machine Design Mcqs - (104)
- Electrical Machines Test Questions - (410)
- Electrical Measurements & Units Test Questions - (321)
- Electrolysis & Storage of Batteries Mcqs - (119)
- Electromagnetic Induction Mcqs - (86)
- Electronic instruments Mcqs - (30)
- Electrostatics Mcqs - (181)
- Field Effect Transistors FET Mcqs - (47)
- Heating & Welding Mcqs - (50)
- High Voltage Engineering Test Questions - (68)
- Hybrid Parameters Mcqs - (12)
- Industrial Drives Mcqs - (71)
- Integrated Circuits Mcqs - (15)
- Magnetic Circuit Mcqs - (28)
- Magnetism & Electromagnetism Mcqs - (83)
- Maintenance & Testing of Electrical Equipment Test Question - (212)
- Measurement & Instrumentation Mcqs - (110)
- Modulation & Demodulation Mcqs - (42)
- Multi Stage Transistor Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Network Theorems Mcqs - (47)
- OP AMP Circuits Mcqs - (27)
- Oscillators Mcqs - (28)
- Parallel Circuits Mcqs - (26)
- Passive Filters Mcqs - (21)
- Polyphase Induction Motors Mcqs - (101)
- Power Electronics Mcqs - (218)
- Power Electronics Test Questions - (114)
- Power System & Generation Test Questions - (303)
- Power System Analysis, Stability & Computer Technique Test Questions - (96)
- Power System, Transmission & Distribution Test Questions - (238)
- Rectifiers & Converters Mcqs - (58)
- Regulated DC Power Supply Mcqs - (40)
- SCR Silicon Controlled Rectifiers Mcqs - (25)
- Semiconductor Diode Mcqs - (44)
- Semiconductor Theory Mcqs - (35)
- Series parallel Circuits Mcqs - (29)
- Single Phase Induction Motors Mcqs - (110)
- Single Stage Transistor Amplifiers Mcqs - (38)
- Solid State Switching Circuits Mcqs - (29)
- Switchgear & Protection Test Question - (192)
- Synchronous Motors Mcqs - (122)
- Transformers Mcqs - (134)
- Transistor Audio Power Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Transistor Biasing Mcqs - (40)
- Transistor Tuned Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Transistors Mcqs - (42)
- Transmission & Distribution Mcqs - (90)