The generating voltage and frequency in India is about?
Which type of system is generally adopted for the generation and transmission of electrical power?
The rated voltage of a 3 phase power system is given by ____________.
Which of these systems uses the 3 phase 4 wire system?
With the same maximum voltage to earth, which among the following AC systems with 0.8 pf will need more copper compared to 2 wire system?
Assertion (A): 3 wire dc distribution system is preferred over 2 wire dc distribution system. Reason (R): the 3 wire dc system of distribution is more safe.
Assertion (A): Transmission of electrical power by dc is economical than that with ac. Reason (R): In case of dc transmission, there is no charging current which contributes to the continuous load, even on no load.
In transmission system, the weight of copper used is proportional to
Greater the power factor the ________________ is the volume of copper required.
Line efficiency increases for ________ transmission voltages.
Read More Section(Electrical Engineering Questions)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- AC Fundamentals, Circuits & Circuit Theory Mcqs - (111)
- Amplifiers with Negative Feedback Mcqs - (19)
- Analog Electronics Mcqs - (47)
- Basic Electrical Engineering Test - (159)
- Basic Electrical Mcqs - (120)
- Cables Mcqs - (57)
- Control Systems Mcqs - (102)
- DC Generators Mcqs - (122)
- DC Motors Mcqs - (131)
- Digital Electronics Mcqs - (36)
- Earthing or Grounding Mcqs - (10)
- Economics of Power Generation Mcqs - (98)
- Electric Power Utilization Test Questions - (101)
- Electric Traction Mcqs - (74)
- Electrical & Electronics Measurement & Instrumentation Test Questions - (308)
- Electrical Audit & Management - (59)
- Electrical Engineering Materials Mcqs - (100)
- Electrical Installation, Estimation & Costing Test Questions - (79)
- Electrical Machine Design Mcqs - (104)
- Electrical Machines Test Questions - (410)
- Electrical Measurements & Units Test Questions - (321)
- Electrolysis & Storage of Batteries Mcqs - (119)
- Electromagnetic Induction Mcqs - (86)
- Electronic instruments Mcqs - (30)
- Electrostatics Mcqs - (181)
- Field Effect Transistors FET Mcqs - (47)
- Heating & Welding Mcqs - (50)
- High Voltage Engineering Test Questions - (68)
- Hybrid Parameters Mcqs - (12)
- Industrial Drives Mcqs - (71)
- Integrated Circuits Mcqs - (15)
- Magnetic Circuit Mcqs - (28)
- Magnetism & Electromagnetism Mcqs - (83)
- Maintenance & Testing of Electrical Equipment Test Question - (212)
- Measurement & Instrumentation Mcqs - (110)
- Modulation & Demodulation Mcqs - (42)
- Multi Stage Transistor Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Network Theorems Mcqs - (47)
- OP AMP Circuits Mcqs - (27)
- Oscillators Mcqs - (28)
- Parallel Circuits Mcqs - (26)
- Passive Filters Mcqs - (21)
- Polyphase Induction Motors Mcqs - (101)
- Power Electronics Mcqs - (218)
- Power Electronics Test Questions - (114)
- Power System & Generation Test Questions - (303)
- Power System Analysis, Stability & Computer Technique Test Questions - (96)
- Power System, Transmission & Distribution Test Questions - (238)
- Rectifiers & Converters Mcqs - (58)
- Regulated DC Power Supply Mcqs - (40)
- SCR Silicon Controlled Rectifiers Mcqs - (25)
- Semiconductor Diode Mcqs - (44)
- Semiconductor Theory Mcqs - (35)
- Series parallel Circuits Mcqs - (29)
- Single Phase Induction Motors Mcqs - (110)
- Single Stage Transistor Amplifiers Mcqs - (38)
- Solid State Switching Circuits Mcqs - (29)
- Switchgear & Protection Test Question - (192)
- Synchronous Motors Mcqs - (122)
- Transformers Mcqs - (134)
- Transistor Audio Power Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Transistor Biasing Mcqs - (40)
- Transistor Tuned Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Transistors Mcqs - (42)
- Transmission & Distribution Mcqs - (90)