A power supply has a voltage regulation of 1%. If the no-load voltage is 20 V, what is the full-load voltage ?
In a regulated power supply, two similar 15 V zeners are connected in series. The input voltage is 45 V d.c. If each Zener has a maximum current rating of 300 mA, what should be the value of the series resistance ?
When load current is zero, the Zener current will be_____________?
A power supply can deliver a maximum rated current of 0.5 A at full-load output voltage of 20 V. What is the minimum load resistance that you can connect across the supply?
A Zener regulator _____________ in the power supply?
The Zener current will be minimum when_____________?
Two similar 15 V Zeners are connected in series. What is the regulated output voltage ?
If the input a.c. voltage to regulated or ordinary power supply increases by 5% what will be the approximate change in d.c. output voltage?
The load voltage is approximately constant when a Zener diode is ________________?
If the load current drawn by unregulated power supply increases, the d.c. output voltage _____________?
Read More Section(Electrical Engineering Questions)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- AC Fundamentals, Circuits & Circuit Theory Mcqs - (111)
- Amplifiers with Negative Feedback Mcqs - (19)
- Analog Electronics Mcqs - (47)
- Basic Electrical Engineering Test - (159)
- Basic Electrical Mcqs - (120)
- Cables Mcqs - (57)
- Control Systems Mcqs - (102)
- DC Generators Mcqs - (122)
- DC Motors Mcqs - (131)
- Digital Electronics Mcqs - (36)
- Earthing or Grounding Mcqs - (10)
- Economics of Power Generation Mcqs - (98)
- Electric Power Utilization Test Questions - (101)
- Electric Traction Mcqs - (74)
- Electrical & Electronics Measurement & Instrumentation Test Questions - (308)
- Electrical Audit & Management - (59)
- Electrical Engineering Materials Mcqs - (100)
- Electrical Installation, Estimation & Costing Test Questions - (79)
- Electrical Machine Design Mcqs - (104)
- Electrical Machines Test Questions - (410)
- Electrical Measurements & Units Test Questions - (321)
- Electrolysis & Storage of Batteries Mcqs - (119)
- Electromagnetic Induction Mcqs - (86)
- Electronic instruments Mcqs - (30)
- Electrostatics Mcqs - (181)
- Field Effect Transistors FET Mcqs - (47)
- Heating & Welding Mcqs - (50)
- High Voltage Engineering Test Questions - (68)
- Hybrid Parameters Mcqs - (12)
- Industrial Drives Mcqs - (71)
- Integrated Circuits Mcqs - (15)
- Magnetic Circuit Mcqs - (28)
- Magnetism & Electromagnetism Mcqs - (83)
- Maintenance & Testing of Electrical Equipment Test Question - (212)
- Measurement & Instrumentation Mcqs - (110)
- Modulation & Demodulation Mcqs - (42)
- Multi Stage Transistor Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Network Theorems Mcqs - (47)
- OP AMP Circuits Mcqs - (27)
- Oscillators Mcqs - (28)
- Parallel Circuits Mcqs - (26)
- Passive Filters Mcqs - (21)
- Polyphase Induction Motors Mcqs - (101)
- Power Electronics Mcqs - (218)
- Power Electronics Test Questions - (114)
- Power System & Generation Test Questions - (303)
- Power System Analysis, Stability & Computer Technique Test Questions - (96)
- Power System, Transmission & Distribution Test Questions - (238)
- Rectifiers & Converters Mcqs - (58)
- Regulated DC Power Supply Mcqs - (40)
- SCR Silicon Controlled Rectifiers Mcqs - (25)
- Semiconductor Diode Mcqs - (44)
- Semiconductor Theory Mcqs - (35)
- Series parallel Circuits Mcqs - (29)
- Single Phase Induction Motors Mcqs - (110)
- Single Stage Transistor Amplifiers Mcqs - (38)
- Solid State Switching Circuits Mcqs - (29)
- Switchgear & Protection Test Question - (192)
- Synchronous Motors Mcqs - (122)
- Transformers Mcqs - (134)
- Transistor Audio Power Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Transistor Biasing Mcqs - (40)
- Transistor Tuned Amplifiers Mcqs - (40)
- Transistors Mcqs - (42)
- Transmission & Distribution Mcqs - (90)