Marlowe’s play ’Tamburlaine the Great’ was based loosely on the life of which Asian ruler ?
In Marlowe’s play, what was the name of the Jew of Malta ?
Marlowe’s poem ’The Passionate Shepherd to His Love’ begins with the line “Come live with me and be my love”; which other English author wrote a famous poem beginning with this line ?
Which of these Kings was the subject of a play by Marlowe ?
One of Marlowe’s most famous poems was an account of which lovers ?
One of Marlowe’s earliest published works was his translation of the epic poem ’Pharsalia’, written by which Roman poet ?
In the title of Marlowe’s play, of where was Dido the Queen ?
What was the title of the play by Marlowe that portrayed the events surrounding the Saint Bartholomew’s Day Massacre in 1572 ?
How many years of happiness was Dr Faustus promised by the Devil ?
The northern Renaissance differed from the Italian Renaissance__________________?
Read More Section(English Literature Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- African-American Literature Mcqs - (100)
- Ages, era, period - English Literature Mcqs - (462)
- American Literature Mcqs - (335)
- Cultural & Literary 18th-19th Centuries Mcqs - (98)
- Cultural & Literary English Renaissance Mcqs - (94)
- Cultural & Literary in Modernity Mcqs - (98)
- English Romantic Poetry Mcqs - (99)
- Famous playwright, poet & others Mcqs - (937)
- Introduction to Literary Studies Mcqs - (100)
- Introduction to Literary Theory Mcqs - (22)
- Language & Linguistics Mcqs - (213)
- Literary Theory & Criticism Mcqs - (231)
- Medieval Literature & Culture Mcqs - (196)
- Miscellaneous Literature Mcqs - (323)
- Modern Poetry & Poetics Mcqs - (98)
- The Gothic Novel Mcqs - (99)