Who was Le Corbusier ?
Which of the following is NOT a modernist art movement ?
Which of the following statements best describes “Magical Realism” ?
Which of the following is NOT one of the general themes of concern in Derek Walcott’s poem“Becune Point” ?
Who wrote “Take up the White Man’s burden-/ Send forth the best ye breed-” in order to inspire Western Europeans to propagate benevolent, enlightened colonialism ?
“Post-Modernism” is often characterized by which of the following attitudes ?
Which of the following artists was NOT influenced by Surrealism ?
Siegfried Sassoon’s poem “To Victory” is concerned primarily with which of the following themes ?
Which of the following authors is considered a major theorist of deconstruction ?
According to Dr. Dino Felluga’s “General Introduction to Postmodernism,” Roland Barthes, in his work “The Death of the Author,” argues which of the following points ?
Read More Section(English Literature Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- African-American Literature Mcqs - (100)
- Ages, era, period - English Literature Mcqs - (462)
- American Literature Mcqs - (335)
- Cultural & Literary 18th-19th Centuries Mcqs - (98)
- Cultural & Literary English Renaissance Mcqs - (94)
- Cultural & Literary in Modernity Mcqs - (98)
- English Romantic Poetry Mcqs - (99)
- Famous playwright, poet & others Mcqs - (937)
- Introduction to Literary Studies Mcqs - (100)
- Introduction to Literary Theory Mcqs - (22)
- Language & Linguistics Mcqs - (213)
- Literary Theory & Criticism Mcqs - (231)
- Medieval Literature & Culture Mcqs - (196)
- Miscellaneous Literature Mcqs - (323)
- Modern Poetry & Poetics Mcqs - (98)
- The Gothic Novel Mcqs - (99)