Which of the following Romantic poets would have been most likely to write a poem celebrating the innocence of childhood ?
Napoleon’s decision to__________________can be understood as representative of the French Revolutionary spirit because this decision served to radically reposition France in contemporary European political affairs ?
Which of the following is a love poem ?
Which long Romantic poem opens with the line “oh there is blessing in this gentle breeze” ?
“Ode to a Nightingale” focuses on ______________?
Which of the following would probably NOT occur in a William Wordsworth poem ?
A neoclassical poet would be most likely to compose a poem celebrating which of the following ideals ?
Which Romantic author is the subject of Paul O’Brien’s essay “Prophet of the Revolution” ?
Shelley’s “Hymn to Intellectual Beauty” suggests that _________________?
Who does Shelley consider the true founders of civilized cultures and laws ?
Read More Section(English Literature Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- African-American Literature Mcqs - (100)
- Ages, era, period - English Literature Mcqs - (462)
- American Literature Mcqs - (335)
- Cultural & Literary 18th-19th Centuries Mcqs - (98)
- Cultural & Literary English Renaissance Mcqs - (94)
- Cultural & Literary in Modernity Mcqs - (98)
- English Romantic Poetry Mcqs - (99)
- Famous playwright, poet & others Mcqs - (937)
- Introduction to Literary Studies Mcqs - (100)
- Introduction to Literary Theory Mcqs - (22)
- Language & Linguistics Mcqs - (213)
- Literary Theory & Criticism Mcqs - (231)
- Medieval Literature & Culture Mcqs - (196)
- Miscellaneous Literature Mcqs - (323)
- Modern Poetry & Poetics Mcqs - (98)
- The Gothic Novel Mcqs - (99)