Which of the following Upanishads is written in prose ?
The University of Nalanda was set up by which Gupta ruler?
Who was the founder of Yoga philosophy?
Shaphee Lanphee, a traditional textile fabric, is a GI product from which of the following states?
Which of the following features of Indian temples resembles pylons of the Egyptian temples?
Akshardham temple, which is situated in Delhi, is revered for which Hindu deity?
Which among the following Kings built the Kailashnath Temple of Ellora ?
Who among the following got the Mahabharata translated into Persian and named it as ‘Razmnameh’ ?
The Varkari sect in Maharashtra was founded by __?
Who among the following preached the doctrine of “One religion, one caste and one God for mankind“?
Read More Section(General Knowledge Quiz)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) - (100)
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge MCQs (2016) Part 1 - (97)
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge MCQs (2016) Part 2 - (100)
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge MCQs (2016) Part 3 - (95)
- Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs - (97)
- Everyday Science Mcqs - (1135)
- General Knowledge MCQs Test Paper 1 - (3243)
- Indian Culture General Studies MCQs - (99)
- Indian Economy MCQs - (99)
- Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS & SSC Examinations - (100)
- Indian Polity & Constitution MCQs - (99)
- MCQs on Sports General Knowledge - (99)
- Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC & States PCS Examinations - (100)
- Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle Questions (MCQs) - (100)
- World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS & SSC Examinations - (100)