Article 214 of the Contract Act, bound an agent to communicate with ______________ in cases of difficulty?
As per-section 201, of the Contract Act an agency can be terminated by__________________?
In spirit of section 189, of the Contract Act agents authority in an emergency is_________________?
The person acting employed by under the control of the original gent in the business of the agency is called_______________?
An unsound person cannot become____________________?
As provided in section 183, any person who is of the age of majority according to the law to which he is subject and who is of sound mind may employ______________?
The person for whom agents do any act or to represents whom is called______________?
Section 178, of the Contract Act 1872 deals with______________?
The definition of ‘Bailment’ is provided in section ________________, of the Contract Act?
The term “Pledge” means________________?
Read More Section(Judiciary & Law Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- 1872 Contract Act Mcqs - (105)
- Anti Terrorism Act 1997 Mcqs - (177)
- Civil Procedure 1908 Mcqs - (450)
- Code Of Criminal Procedure 1898 Mcqs - (264)
- Constitution of Pakistan 1962 Mcqs - (31)
- Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1997 Mcqs - (150)
- Court Fees Act of 1870 Mcqs - (50)
- Executive Order on Parole 1934 Mcqs - (69)
- Family Courts Act 1964 Mcqs - (55)
- Good Conduct Prisoners Probational Release Rules 1927 Mcqs - (22)
- Limitation Act 1908 Mcqs - (58)
- Medical Jurisprudence Mcqs - (169)
- Muslim Family Law Ordinance 1961 Mcqs - (25)
- National Accountability Ordinance 1999 - Mcqs - (154)
- Offences of Zina Ordinance 1979 - Mcqs - (66)
- Offenders Ordinance Probation 1960 - Mcqs - (36)
- Pakistan Constitution 1956 - Mcqs - (22)