Column 6, of 2nd Schedule shows________________?
Section 554, Cr.P.C. empowers ___________ to make rules for inspection of record of subordinate Courts?
Under section 562, Cr.P.C Court has power to release offender on probation of_________________?
When a police-officer subordinate to the officer incharge of a police station, seize any suspected property shall forthwith report the seize property to___________?
Section ______, of Cr.P.C bounds police to deliver to military authorities a persons liable to be tried by Court-martial?
The power enjoyed by a Court under Section 540 is _________ in nature?
A Public Servant can submit his affidavit during any course of inquiry, trial or other proceeding before any court other than_______________?
Section 529, Cr.P.C. deals with irregularities which______________?
Section ______, of Cr.P.C empower provincial Government to transfer cases and appeals?
High Court may transfer a case or itself try it as provided in_______________?
Read More Section(Judiciary & Law Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- 1872 Contract Act Mcqs - (105)
- Anti Terrorism Act 1997 Mcqs - (177)
- Civil Procedure 1908 Mcqs - (450)
- Code Of Criminal Procedure 1898 Mcqs - (264)
- Constitution of Pakistan 1962 Mcqs - (31)
- Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1997 Mcqs - (150)
- Court Fees Act of 1870 Mcqs - (50)
- Executive Order on Parole 1934 Mcqs - (69)
- Family Courts Act 1964 Mcqs - (55)
- Good Conduct Prisoners Probational Release Rules 1927 Mcqs - (22)
- Limitation Act 1908 Mcqs - (58)
- Medical Jurisprudence Mcqs - (169)
- Muslim Family Law Ordinance 1961 Mcqs - (25)
- National Accountability Ordinance 1999 - Mcqs - (154)
- Offences of Zina Ordinance 1979 - Mcqs - (66)
- Offenders Ordinance Probation 1960 - Mcqs - (36)
- Pakistan Constitution 1956 - Mcqs - (22)