Section 35, of the Court Fees Act, deals with power of ______________ with remitting fee?
Section 33, of the Court Fees Act, deals with admission in ________________ cases of documents for which proper Court fee has not been paid ?
Section 30, of the Court Fees Act, deals with__________________?
Rules for supply, number, renewal and keeping accounts of stamps are provided in_________________?
All fees referred to in section 3, or chargeable under the Court Fees Act, shall be collected by stamps as provided in________________?
Section 23, of the Court Fees Act, deals with number of peons in_______________?
The word “Vernacular language” used in section 21 of the Court Fees Act, means_______________?
Section 20, of the Court Fees Act, 1870 empowers _______________ to make rules as to cost of processes?
The documents specified under_________ of the Court Fees Act, 1870 are exempted from payment of Court fee?
Where Court reverses or modifies its former decision on ground of mistake it shall refund the fee as per__________________?
Read More Section(Judiciary & Law Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- 1872 Contract Act Mcqs - (105)
- Anti Terrorism Act 1997 Mcqs - (177)
- Civil Procedure 1908 Mcqs - (450)
- Code Of Criminal Procedure 1898 Mcqs - (264)
- Constitution of Pakistan 1962 Mcqs - (31)
- Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1997 Mcqs - (150)
- Court Fees Act of 1870 Mcqs - (50)
- Executive Order on Parole 1934 Mcqs - (69)
- Family Courts Act 1964 Mcqs - (55)
- Good Conduct Prisoners Probational Release Rules 1927 Mcqs - (22)
- Limitation Act 1908 Mcqs - (58)
- Medical Jurisprudence Mcqs - (169)
- Muslim Family Law Ordinance 1961 Mcqs - (25)
- National Accountability Ordinance 1999 - Mcqs - (154)
- Offences of Zina Ordinance 1979 - Mcqs - (66)
- Offenders Ordinance Probation 1960 - Mcqs - (36)
- Pakistan Constitution 1956 - Mcqs - (22)