Order 56 of the Executive Orders on Parole, 1934 deals with_______________?
Whenever any fine is received from the parolee or his relative________________?
If parolee is fined the fine will be paid by_________________?
Order 54 duty bounds_____ to maintain a regular account of the delivery of the pass book to the parolee?
Order_____ deals with transfer of parolee bank account to post office where finally the wants to settle and handover the pass book to him?
When a prisoner released on parole has finished his sentence, the Assistant Director will inform the Superintendent of Jail in Form_______________?
Under Order 52, after the parolee released has been finally released an intimation to this effect shall be sent by he Parole Officer to the Assistant Dirctor in Form?
Final release of a Parolee is dealt by Order________ of the Executive Orders on Parole, 1934?
Order 50 of the Exective Orders on Parole deals with?
In case of escape of Parolee Assistant Director can also instruct the Public Prosecutor to drop the case under section 394, ______________?
Read More Section(Judiciary & Law Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- 1872 Contract Act Mcqs - (105)
- Anti Terrorism Act 1997 Mcqs - (177)
- Civil Procedure 1908 Mcqs - (450)
- Code Of Criminal Procedure 1898 Mcqs - (264)
- Constitution of Pakistan 1962 Mcqs - (31)
- Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1997 Mcqs - (150)
- Court Fees Act of 1870 Mcqs - (50)
- Executive Order on Parole 1934 Mcqs - (69)
- Family Courts Act 1964 Mcqs - (55)
- Good Conduct Prisoners Probational Release Rules 1927 Mcqs - (22)
- Limitation Act 1908 Mcqs - (58)
- Medical Jurisprudence Mcqs - (169)
- Muslim Family Law Ordinance 1961 Mcqs - (25)
- National Accountability Ordinance 1999 - Mcqs - (154)
- Offences of Zina Ordinance 1979 - Mcqs - (66)
- Offenders Ordinance Probation 1960 - Mcqs - (36)
- Pakistan Constitution 1956 - Mcqs - (22)