Section 18, of the Family Court Act 1964 authorized ___________ lady to appear through agent?
The failure of maintenance payment may cause defendants_________________?
Section___________ of the Family Courts Act deals with contempt of Family Courts?
The appellate Court in Family appeal shall dispose of the appeal in ___________________?
Where the Family Court is presided over by a District Judge an Additional District Judge the appeal against judgment and decree shall be to ______________?
For execution of Family Court judgment and decree the execution court exercise its powers as_______________?
A Family Court is empowered by section_____ if it deems fit to direct that any money to be paid under a decree passed by it in instalments as it deems fit______________?
The specified period for disposing family suit under Section 12-A is_______________?
After the closing of evidence of both sides the Family Courts shall make another effort for compromise or reconciliation between the parties as provided in_______________?
If no compromise or reconciliation is possible the Court shall_______________?
Read More Section(Judiciary & Law Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- 1872 Contract Act Mcqs - (105)
- Anti Terrorism Act 1997 Mcqs - (177)
- Civil Procedure 1908 Mcqs - (450)
- Code Of Criminal Procedure 1898 Mcqs - (264)
- Constitution of Pakistan 1962 Mcqs - (31)
- Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1997 Mcqs - (150)
- Court Fees Act of 1870 Mcqs - (50)
- Executive Order on Parole 1934 Mcqs - (69)
- Family Courts Act 1964 Mcqs - (55)
- Good Conduct Prisoners Probational Release Rules 1927 Mcqs - (22)
- Limitation Act 1908 Mcqs - (58)
- Medical Jurisprudence Mcqs - (169)
- Muslim Family Law Ordinance 1961 Mcqs - (25)
- National Accountability Ordinance 1999 - Mcqs - (154)
- Offences of Zina Ordinance 1979 - Mcqs - (66)
- Offenders Ordinance Probation 1960 - Mcqs - (36)
- Pakistan Constitution 1956 - Mcqs - (22)
- Pakistan Constitution 1973 - Mcqs - (238)
- Pakistan Panel Code 1860 - Mcqs - (272)
- Police Order 2002 - Mcqs - (143)
- Prisoners Probational Release Act 1926 - Mcqs - (18)
- Property Hudood Ordinance 1979 - Mcqs - (44)
- Qanun e Shahadat 1984 - Mcqs - (118)
- Sale of Goods Act 1930 - Mcqs - (30)
- Specific Relief Act 1877 - Mcqs - (57)
- West Pakistan Civil Courts Ordinance 1962 - Mcqs - (45)