Time Limitation for moving application under section 12(2), of C.P.C is_________________?
Time limitation for enforcement of a judgment decree or order of any High Courts in its ordinary jurisdiction is_______________?
Time limitation for filing application by purchaser of immovable property at a sale in execution of a decree for delivery of possession is____________________?
Time limitation for making an appeal under Arbitration Act, 1940 is___________________?
Time limitation for filing application to became as legal representative due to death of plaintiff or appellant is_________________?
Time limitation for the payment of the amount of a decree by installments is__________________?
Time limitation for moving an application under C.P.C by legal representative of deceased plaintiff or defendant for setting aside an order or judgment made or pronounce in his absence is______________?
Time limitation for filing an application for re-hearing of an appeal heard ex-parte is_________________?
Time limitation for filling an application for re-admission of appeal dismissed for want of prosecution is_________________?
Time limitation under C.P.C to set aside a sale in execution of a decree including any such application by a judgment debtor is___________________?
Read More Section(Judiciary & Law Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- 1872 Contract Act Mcqs - (105)
- Anti Terrorism Act 1997 Mcqs - (177)
- Civil Procedure 1908 Mcqs - (450)
- Code Of Criminal Procedure 1898 Mcqs - (264)
- Constitution of Pakistan 1962 Mcqs - (31)
- Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1997 Mcqs - (150)
- Court Fees Act of 1870 Mcqs - (50)
- Executive Order on Parole 1934 Mcqs - (69)
- Family Courts Act 1964 Mcqs - (55)
- Good Conduct Prisoners Probational Release Rules 1927 Mcqs - (22)
- Limitation Act 1908 Mcqs - (58)
- Medical Jurisprudence Mcqs - (169)
- Muslim Family Law Ordinance 1961 Mcqs - (25)
- National Accountability Ordinance 1999 - Mcqs - (154)
- Offences of Zina Ordinance 1979 - Mcqs - (66)
- Offenders Ordinance Probation 1960 - Mcqs - (36)
- Pakistan Constitution 1956 - Mcqs - (22)