Under section 14(1) the Provincial Government may, by notification in_____________, make rules for the purpose of carrying into effect the provisions of this Ordinance?
Section___________ of the Probation of Offender Orders, 1960 deals with ?
Section 12(1) of the Probation of Offenders Ordinance, 1960 empowers____________ with appointment power of Probation Officer?
The Court by which a probation order is made under section 5 may at any time vary the condition upon_________________?
As per section 5, of the Probation of Offenders Ordinance an offender of an offence under section 392, P.P.C can________________?
As per section 9 of the Probation of Offenders Ordinance, 1960 the provision of____________ shall apply to sureties and bonds?
Section________ of the Probation of Offenders Ordinance, 1960 deals with appeal and revision against orders passed under section 4 and 5?
Under section 7(2) the Court before which an offender is brought for non-appearnce of whom warrants has been issued the Court may_______________?
Section 7 of the Probation of Offenders Ordinance, 1960 deals with_________________?
A Court directing the discharge of an offender under section 4 or making a Probation Order under section 5, may order the offender to pay______________?
Read More Section(Judiciary & Law Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- 1872 Contract Act Mcqs - (105)
- Anti Terrorism Act 1997 Mcqs - (177)
- Civil Procedure 1908 Mcqs - (450)
- Code Of Criminal Procedure 1898 Mcqs - (264)
- Constitution of Pakistan 1962 Mcqs - (31)
- Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1997 Mcqs - (150)
- Court Fees Act of 1870 Mcqs - (50)
- Executive Order on Parole 1934 Mcqs - (69)
- Family Courts Act 1964 Mcqs - (55)
- Good Conduct Prisoners Probational Release Rules 1927 Mcqs - (22)
- Limitation Act 1908 Mcqs - (58)
- Medical Jurisprudence Mcqs - (169)
- Muslim Family Law Ordinance 1961 Mcqs - (25)
- National Accountability Ordinance 1999 - Mcqs - (154)
- Offences of Zina Ordinance 1979 - Mcqs - (66)
- Offenders Ordinance Probation 1960 - Mcqs - (36)
- Pakistan Constitution 1956 - Mcqs - (22)