Code of Criminal Procedure is ___________________?
Whoever commits Rassagiri and Patharidari whall be punished_____________________?
Section 21, of the Offence Against Property Ordinance, 1979 deals with definition and punishment of________________?
Section 20 of the Offence Against Property Ordinance deals with Harrabah liable to_________________?
Whoever being an adult is guilty of harrabah in the course of which he commits murder, shall be punished with________________?
Whoever being an adult is guilty of harrabah in course of which neither any murder has been committed nor any property has been taken away whall be punished with whipping not exceeding ?
For proof of harrabah section____________, of the Offence Against Property Ordinance, will apply?
When any one or more persons whether equipped with arms or not make show of force for the purpose of taking away the property of another and attack him, or cause wrongful restraint or put him in fear of death or hurt such person are said to commit ?
When a person committed theft under ikrah or iztirar he shall not be liable to_________________?
The situation in which a person is in apprehension of death due to extreme hunger and thirst is called ____________________?
Read More Section(Judiciary & Law Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- 1872 Contract Act Mcqs - (105)
- Anti Terrorism Act 1997 Mcqs - (177)
- Civil Procedure 1908 Mcqs - (450)
- Code Of Criminal Procedure 1898 Mcqs - (264)
- Constitution of Pakistan 1962 Mcqs - (31)
- Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1997 Mcqs - (150)
- Court Fees Act of 1870 Mcqs - (50)
- Executive Order on Parole 1934 Mcqs - (69)
- Family Courts Act 1964 Mcqs - (55)
- Good Conduct Prisoners Probational Release Rules 1927 Mcqs - (22)
- Limitation Act 1908 Mcqs - (58)
- Medical Jurisprudence Mcqs - (169)
- Muslim Family Law Ordinance 1961 Mcqs - (25)
- National Accountability Ordinance 1999 - Mcqs - (154)
- Offences of Zina Ordinance 1979 - Mcqs - (66)
- Offenders Ordinance Probation 1960 - Mcqs - (36)
- Pakistan Constitution 1956 - Mcqs - (22)
- Pakistan Constitution 1973 - Mcqs - (238)
- Pakistan Panel Code 1860 - Mcqs - (272)
- Police Order 2002 - Mcqs - (143)
- Prisoners Probational Release Act 1926 - Mcqs - (18)
- Property Hudood Ordinance 1979 - Mcqs - (44)
- Qanun e Shahadat 1984 - Mcqs - (118)
- Sale of Goods Act 1930 - Mcqs - (30)
- Specific Relief Act 1877 - Mcqs - (57)
- West Pakistan Civil Courts Ordinance 1962 - Mcqs - (45)