The top of a 15 metre high tower makes an angle of elevation of 60° with the bottom of an electric pole and angle of elevation of 30° with the top of the pole. What is the height of the electric pole ?
The angle of elevation of the sun, when the length of the shadow of a tree is √3 times the height of the tree, is :________?
From a point P on a level ground, the angle of elevation of the top of a tower is 30°. If the tower is 100 m high, the distance of point P from the foot of the tower is :_________?
If the height of a pole is 2√3 metres and the length of its shadow is 2 metres, find the angle of elevation of the sun.
Two ships are sailing in the sea on the two sides of a lighthouse. The angles of elevation of the top of the lighthouse as observed from the two ships are 30° and 45° respectively. If the lighthouse is 100 m high, the distance between the two ships is :_________?
The angle of elevation of a ladder leaning against a wall is 60° and the foot of the ladder is 4.6 m away from the wall. The length of the ladder is :_________?
Read More Section(Mathematics Quizzes)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Areas Mcqs - (149)
- Arithmetic Mcqs - (98)
- Average Mcqs - (95)
- Basic Maths Mcqs - (233)
- Boats & Streams Mcqs - (46)
- Compound Interest Mcqs - (100)
- Discount Mcqs - (16)
- Height & Distance Mcqs - (6)
- Interest Mcqs - (32)
- Men Food Mcqs - (24)
- Mensuration Mcqs - (29)
- Mixtures & Allegations Mcqs - (23)
- Odd Man Out Series Mcqs - (50)
- Partnership Mcqs - (45)
- Percentage Mcqs - (167)
- Permutations & Combinations Mcqs - (46)
- Pipes & Cisterns Mcqs - (52)
- Probability Mcqs - (31)
- Problems on LCM & HCF Mcqs - (92)
- Problems on Numbers Mcqs - (8)
- Profit & Loss Mcqs - (145)
- Quantitative MCQs paper 1 - (25)
- Quantitative MCQs paper 2 - (21)
- Quantitative MCQs paper 3 - (25)
- Races & Games Mcqs - (10)
- Ratio & Proportion Mcqs - (47)
- Simple Equations Mcqs - (27)
- Simplification & Approximation Mcqs - (90)
- Stocks & Shares Mcqs - (32)
- Time & Distance Mcqs - (56)
- Time & Work Mcqs - (88)
- Volume & Surface Area Mcqs - (7)
- Volumes Mcqs - (68)