The cost price of an article is 64% of the marked price. Calculate the gain percent after allowing a discount of 12%.
A trader marked the selling price of an article at 10% above the cost price. At the time of selling, he allows certain discount and suffers a loss of 1%. He allowed a discount of :
A trader mixes 26 kg of rice at Rs. 20 per kg with 30 kg of rice of other variety at Rs. 36 per kg and sells the mixture at Rs. 30 per kg. His profit percent is:
When a plot is sold for Rs. 18,700, the owner loses 15%. At what price must that plot be sold in order to gain 15%?
On selling 17 balls at Rs. 720, there is a loss equal to the cost price of 5 balls. The cost price of a ball is:________?
A dealer marks his goods 20% above cost price. He then allows some discount on it and makes a profit of 8%. The rate of discount is:
A cloth merchant has announced 25% rebate in prices. If one needs to have a rebate of Rs. 40. Then how many shirts each costing Rs.32 he should purchase?
The difference between a discount of 40% on Rs. 500 and two successive discount of 36% and 4% on the same amount is:________?
Tarun bought a T.V with 20% discount on the labelled price. Had he bought it with 25% discount? He would have saved Rs. 500. At what price did he buy the T.V?
A man purchases an electric heater whose printed price is 160 if he received two successive discounts of 20% and 10% he paid:
Read More Section(Mathematics Quizzes)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Areas Mcqs - (149)
- Arithmetic Mcqs - (98)
- Average Mcqs - (95)
- Basic Maths Mcqs - (233)
- Boats & Streams Mcqs - (46)
- Compound Interest Mcqs - (100)
- Discount Mcqs - (16)
- Height & Distance Mcqs - (6)
- Interest Mcqs - (32)
- Men Food Mcqs - (24)
- Mensuration Mcqs - (29)
- Mixtures & Allegations Mcqs - (23)
- Odd Man Out Series Mcqs - (50)
- Partnership Mcqs - (45)
- Percentage Mcqs - (167)
- Permutations & Combinations Mcqs - (46)
- Pipes & Cisterns Mcqs - (52)
- Probability Mcqs - (31)
- Problems on LCM & HCF Mcqs - (92)
- Problems on Numbers Mcqs - (8)
- Profit & Loss Mcqs - (145)
- Quantitative MCQs paper 1 - (25)
- Quantitative MCQs paper 2 - (21)
- Quantitative MCQs paper 3 - (25)
- Races & Games Mcqs - (10)
- Ratio & Proportion Mcqs - (47)
- Simple Equations Mcqs - (27)
- Simplification & Approximation Mcqs - (90)
- Stocks & Shares Mcqs - (32)
- Time & Distance Mcqs - (56)
- Time & Work Mcqs - (88)
- Volume & Surface Area Mcqs - (7)
- Volumes Mcqs - (68)