The radius of the cylinder is half its height and area of the inner part is 616 sq. cms. Approximately how many litres of milk can it contain ?
The capacity of a cylindrical tank is 246.4 litres. If the height is 4 metres, what is the diameter of the base ?
A boat having a length 3 m and breadth 2 m is floating on a lake The boat sinks by 1 cm when a man gets on it. The mass of man is :__________?
The areas of the three adjacent faces of a rectangular box which meet in a point are known. The product of these areas is equal to :___________?
The edges of a cuboid are in the ratio 1 : 2 : 3 and its sunface area is 88 cm². The volume of the cuboid is :_________?
What is the volume of a cube (in cubic cm) whose diagonal measures 4√3 cm ?
A cuboidal, block of 6 cm X 9 cm X 12 cm is cut up into an exact number of equal cubes. The least possible number of cubes will be_________?
Read More Section(Mathematics Quizzes)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Areas Mcqs - (149)
- Arithmetic Mcqs - (98)
- Average Mcqs - (95)
- Basic Maths Mcqs - (233)
- Boats & Streams Mcqs - (46)
- Compound Interest Mcqs - (100)
- Discount Mcqs - (16)
- Height & Distance Mcqs - (6)
- Interest Mcqs - (32)
- Men Food Mcqs - (24)
- Mensuration Mcqs - (29)
- Mixtures & Allegations Mcqs - (23)
- Odd Man Out Series Mcqs - (50)
- Partnership Mcqs - (45)
- Percentage Mcqs - (167)
- Permutations & Combinations Mcqs - (46)
- Pipes & Cisterns Mcqs - (52)
- Probability Mcqs - (31)
- Problems on LCM & HCF Mcqs - (92)
- Problems on Numbers Mcqs - (8)
- Profit & Loss Mcqs - (145)
- Quantitative MCQs paper 1 - (25)
- Quantitative MCQs paper 2 - (21)
- Quantitative MCQs paper 3 - (25)
- Races & Games Mcqs - (10)
- Ratio & Proportion Mcqs - (47)
- Simple Equations Mcqs - (27)
- Simplification & Approximation Mcqs - (90)
- Stocks & Shares Mcqs - (32)
- Time & Distance Mcqs - (56)
- Time & Work Mcqs - (88)
- Volume & Surface Area Mcqs - (7)
- Volumes Mcqs - (68)