Which of the following conditions should be satisfied for static balancing? 1. Dynamic forces acting on the system should be zero 2. Couple acting on the system due to dynamic force should be zero 3. Centrifugal forces acting on the system should be zero 4. Couple acting on the system due to centrifugal forces should be zero
Which of the following factors are not responsible for unbalancing in rotating systems?
Determine magnitude of balancing mass required if 250 mm is the radius of rotation. Masses of A, B and C are 300 kg, 250 kg and 100 kg which have radii of rotation as 50 mm, 80 mm and 100 mm respectively . The angles between the consecutive masses are 110° and 270° respectively.
What are discrete parameter systems?
In which type of vibrations, amplitude of vibration goes on decreasing every cycle?
Which of the following vibrations are classified according to magnitude of actuating force?
What are deterministic vibrations?
According to which method, maximum kinetic energy at mean position is equal to maximum potential energy at extreme position?
Determine natural frequency of a system, which has equivalent spring stiffness of 30000 N/m and mass of 20 kg?
Magnification factor is the ratio of ______
Read More Section(Mechanical Engineering Questions)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Basic Mechanical Engineering Test - (86)
- Compressors, Gas Turbines & Jet Engines Mcqs - (182)
- Design of Machine Elements - (242)
- Dynamics of Machinery Test Questions - (70)
- Engineering Materials Mcqs - (191)
- Engineering Mechanics Test Questions - (155)
- Fluid Mechanics Test Questions - (226)
- Heat Transfer Questions - (302)
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics Test Questions - (274)
- IC Engines Mcqs - (207)
- Manufacturing Process Questions - (129)
- Material Science Test Questions - (60)
- Mechanical System Design Test Questions - (57)
- Mechatronics Test Questions - (53)
- Metallurgy Test Questions - (60)
- Metrology & Quality Control Test Questions - (133)
- Nuclear Power Plants Mcqs - (91)
- Production Technology Mcqs - (180)
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mcqs - (94)
- Steam Boilers, Engines, Nozzles & Turbines Mcqs - (194)
- Strength of Materials Test Questions - (174)
- Theory of Machines Test Questions - (253)
- Thermodynamics Test Questions - (479)
- Turbo Machines Test Questions - (56)
- Workshop Technology Mcqs - (10)