Atomic number of an element in the periodic table represents the numbers of_________________?
Which is not identical for an atom and an isotope_________________?
A nuclear unit becoming critical means_______________?
The total energy released in fission of U is__________________?
Boiling water reactor employs__________________?
One gram of uranium will produce energy equivalent to approximately____________________?
Breeder reactor has a conversion ratio of_____________________?
Fast breeder reactor uses___________________?
Which of the following nuclear reactor does not need a heat exchanger for generation of steam____________________?
The efficiency of a nuclear power plant in comparsion to a conventional thermal power plant is________________?
Read More Section(Mechanical Engineering Questions)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Basic Mechanical Engineering Test - (86)
- Compressors, Gas Turbines & Jet Engines Mcqs - (182)
- Design of Machine Elements - (242)
- Dynamics of Machinery Test Questions - (70)
- Engineering Materials Mcqs - (191)
- Engineering Mechanics Test Questions - (155)
- Fluid Mechanics Test Questions - (226)
- Heat Transfer Questions - (302)
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics Test Questions - (274)
- IC Engines Mcqs - (207)
- Manufacturing Process Questions - (129)
- Material Science Test Questions - (60)
- Mechanical System Design Test Questions - (57)
- Mechatronics Test Questions - (53)
- Metallurgy Test Questions - (60)
- Metrology & Quality Control Test Questions - (133)
- Nuclear Power Plants Mcqs - (91)
- Production Technology Mcqs - (180)
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mcqs - (94)
- Steam Boilers, Engines, Nozzles & Turbines Mcqs - (194)
- Strength of Materials Test Questions - (174)
- Theory of Machines Test Questions - (253)
- Thermodynamics Test Questions - (479)
- Turbo Machines Test Questions - (56)
- Workshop Technology Mcqs - (10)