The product of force (F) and time (t) is called as________.
What is the formula for forces exerted by fluid on a body?
The radial force in rotodynamic machine, which is developed by rate of change of momentum in radial velocity, is taken care by__________.
Meridonial velocity is the resultant of _____________ components of fluid velocity.
_______________ components of fluid velocity have the responsibility of the transportation of fluid through the machine.
In which turbine the pressure energy of water is first converted into kinetic energy by means of nozzle kept close to the runner?
The pressure of water is atmospheric and remains constant while passing over the runner in __________ .
The energy of water entering the reaction turbine is _______
Which of the following is an example of impulse turbine?
The runner of __________ turbine always be under pressure of above atmospheric
Read More Section(Mechanical Engineering Questions)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Basic Mechanical Engineering Test - (86)
- Compressors, Gas Turbines & Jet Engines Mcqs - (182)
- Design of Machine Elements - (242)
- Dynamics of Machinery Test Questions - (70)
- Engineering Materials Mcqs - (191)
- Engineering Mechanics Test Questions - (155)
- Fluid Mechanics Test Questions - (226)
- Heat Transfer Questions - (302)
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics Test Questions - (274)
- IC Engines Mcqs - (207)
- Manufacturing Process Questions - (129)
- Material Science Test Questions - (60)
- Mechanical System Design Test Questions - (57)
- Mechatronics Test Questions - (53)
- Metallurgy Test Questions - (60)
- Metrology & Quality Control Test Questions - (133)
- Nuclear Power Plants Mcqs - (91)
- Production Technology Mcqs - (180)
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mcqs - (94)
- Steam Boilers, Engines, Nozzles & Turbines Mcqs - (194)
- Strength of Materials Test Questions - (174)
- Theory of Machines Test Questions - (253)
- Thermodynamics Test Questions - (479)
- Turbo Machines Test Questions - (56)
- Workshop Technology Mcqs - (10)