If in a certain code 3 * 4 = 25 and 6 * 8 = 100 then what is the value of 12 * 5?
5/8th of a job is completed in 10 days. If a person works at the same pace, how many days will he take to complete the job?
A boat has a speed of 14kmph in standing water. The stream has a speed of 1.2kmph. What time does the boat take to go to a distance of 4864 km and come back? (hours)
20% of A is B, then B% of 20 is same as what?
Three coins are tossed. What is the probability of getting at most two tails?
For a race a distance of 224 meters can be covered by P in 28 seconds and Q in 32 seconds. By what distance does P defeat Q eventually?
A container has 40L milk. 4L milk is taken out and replaced with water, the process done three times. What is the amount of milk now left?
The cost price of a particular amount of articles is same as the number of articles. Selling price of the articles comes out to be 20. Over the whole transaction 25% is gained. What is X?
In a decade, a town’s population increases from 175000 to 262500. What is the average % increase of population each year?
How many times do the hands of the clock coincide in a day?
Read More Section(Placement Tests)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Aptitude Test for Computer & IT Engineers - (70)
- Aptitude test for Government jobs - (34)
- Aptitude Test for MBA students - (51)
- Aptitude test for MCA interview - (55)
- Aptitude Test for Software Developers - (51)
- Aptitude Test for Teachers - (51)
- Aptitude Test Series - (214)
- Java MCQ Questions for Placement - (446)
- Mensuration & Trigonometry Aptitude Test - (21)
- Model Aptitude questions & answers for placement - (165)