JDBC is a Java API that is used to connect and execute query to the database
Which result set generally does not show changes to the underlying database that are made while it is open. The membership, order, and column values of rows are typically fixed when the result set is created?
Servlet technology is used to create web application
How many layers are available in Hibernate architecture?
In which technology Struts 2 provides various types of tags such as UI tags, Data tags, control tags etc. to ease the development of struts 2 application?
EJB technology is built on the top of Socket Programming
RMI allows an object to invoke methods on an object running in another JVM
JSP’s provide better facilities for separation of page code and template data by mean of Java beans, EJBs and custom tag libraries
Which is a perfect example of runtime polymorphism?
Which specification that provides runtime environment in which java byte code can be executed?
Read More Section(Placement Tests)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Aptitude Test for Computer & IT Engineers - (70)
- Aptitude test for Government jobs - (34)
- Aptitude Test for MBA students - (51)
- Aptitude test for MCA interview - (55)
- Aptitude Test for Software Developers - (51)
- Aptitude Test for Teachers - (51)
- Aptitude Test Series - (214)
- Java MCQ Questions for Placement - (446)
- Mensuration & Trigonometry Aptitude Test - (21)
- Model Aptitude questions & answers for placement - (165)