Which of the following is a dynamic model that shows how the system interacts with its environment as it is used ?
Which of the following is a structural model that demonstrates the other systems in the environment of the system being developed ?
Which of the following is not needed to develop a system design from concept to detailed object-oriented design ?
Which of the following come under system control ?
Which model shows the flow of object interactions?
We use _______________ where various parts of system use are identified and analyzed in turn?
If the system state is Shutdown then it can respond to which of the following message?
Which model describes the static structure of the system using object classes and their relationships ?
Which message is received so that the system moves to the Testing state, then the Transmitting state, before returning to the Running state ?
A description of each function presented in the DFD is contained in a _________________________?
Read More Section(Software Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Advanced Software Engineering Mcqs - (95)
- Architectural Design Mcqs for Software Engineering - (24)
- Basics of Software Engineering - (27)
- Dependability & Security Mcqs for Software Engineering - (48)
- Design & Implementation Mcqs for Software Engineering - (79)
- Requirement Engineering for Software - (80)
- Software Design Mcqs - (50)
- Software Engineering Types - (48)
- Software Evolution Mcqs - (82)
- Software Management Mcqs - (117)
- Software Metrics Mcqs - (37)
- Software Modelling Mcqs - (15)
- Software Processes, Models & Software Development Mcqs - (54)
- Software Reliability & Fault Tolerance Mcqs - (28)
- Software Testing & Quality Management Mcqs - (91)