Choose the incorrect statement in terms of Objects ?
Which of the following describes”Is-a-Relationship” ?
Object that collects data on request rather than autonomously is known as_________________?
Which of the following is a disadvantage of OOD ?
How is generalization implemented in Object Oriented programming languages ?
Which of the following is a mechanism that allows several objects in an class hierarchy to have different methods with the same name ?
Objects are executed _____________________?
How many layers are present in the OO design pyramid ?
Grady Booch, James Rumbaugh, and Ivar Jacobson combined the best features of their individual object-oriented analysis into a new method for object oriented design known as _____________________?
Which of the following is conceptually similar to objects ?
Read More Section(Software Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Advanced Software Engineering Mcqs - (95)
- Architectural Design Mcqs for Software Engineering - (24)
- Basics of Software Engineering - (27)
- Dependability & Security Mcqs for Software Engineering - (48)
- Design & Implementation Mcqs for Software Engineering - (79)
- Requirement Engineering for Software - (80)
- Software Design Mcqs - (50)
- Software Engineering Types - (48)
- Software Evolution Mcqs - (82)
- Software Management Mcqs - (117)
- Software Metrics Mcqs - (37)
- Software Modelling Mcqs - (15)
- Software Processes, Models & Software Development Mcqs - (54)
- Software Reliability & Fault Tolerance Mcqs - (28)
- Software Testing & Quality Management Mcqs - (91)