What type of software testing is generally used in Software Maintenance ?
Which selective retest technique selects every test case that causes a modified program to produce a different output than its original version?
Regression testing is a very expensive activity?
Which regression test selection technique exposes faults caused by modifications ?
Which of the following is not an appraisal cost in SQA ?
The primary objective of formal technical reviews is to find _________________ during the process so that they do not become defects after release of the software?
According to ISO 9001, the causes of nonconforming product should be____________________?
In CMM, the life cycle activities of requirements analysis, design, code, and test are described in_________________________?
The CMM emphasizes____________________?
ISO 9001 is not concerned with _______________ of quality records?
Read More Section(Software Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Advanced Software Engineering Mcqs - (95)
- Architectural Design Mcqs for Software Engineering - (24)
- Basics of Software Engineering - (27)
- Dependability & Security Mcqs for Software Engineering - (48)
- Design & Implementation Mcqs for Software Engineering - (79)
- Requirement Engineering for Software - (80)
- Software Design Mcqs - (50)
- Software Engineering Types - (48)
- Software Evolution Mcqs - (82)
- Software Management Mcqs - (117)
- Software Metrics Mcqs - (37)
- Software Modelling Mcqs - (15)
- Software Processes, Models & Software Development Mcqs - (54)
- Software Reliability & Fault Tolerance Mcqs - (28)
- Software Testing & Quality Management Mcqs - (91)