Activity diagrams are used to model the processing of data ?
Model-driven engineering is just a theoretical concept. It cannot be converted into a working/executable code ?
A data object can encapsulates processes and operation as well _________________?
________________ classes are used to create the interface that the user sees and interacts with as the software is used ?
One creates Behavioral models of a system when you are discussing and designing the system architecture?
Which of the following statement is incorrect regarding the Class-responsibility-collaborator (CRC) modeling ?
________________ & ________________ diagrams of UML represent Interaction modeling?
Which of the following diagram is not supported by UML considering Data-driven modeling ?
Which model in system modelling depicts the dynamic behaviour of the system ?
Which perspective in system modelling shows the system or data architecture ?
Read More Section(Software Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Advanced Software Engineering Mcqs - (95)
- Architectural Design Mcqs for Software Engineering - (24)
- Basics of Software Engineering - (27)
- Dependability & Security Mcqs for Software Engineering - (48)
- Design & Implementation Mcqs for Software Engineering - (79)
- Requirement Engineering for Software - (80)
- Software Design Mcqs - (50)
- Software Engineering Types - (48)
- Software Evolution Mcqs - (82)
- Software Management Mcqs - (117)
- Software Metrics Mcqs - (37)
- Software Modelling Mcqs - (15)
- Software Processes, Models & Software Development Mcqs - (54)
- Software Reliability & Fault Tolerance Mcqs - (28)
- Software Testing & Quality Management Mcqs - (91)