Which level of CMM is for process management ?
Software reliability is defined with respect to____________________?
Failure In Time (FIT) is another way of reporting __________________?
In ISO 9126, time behavior and resource utilization are a part of___________________?
MTTF stands for___________________?
Which of the following is not a Probabilistic Model ?
IMC Networks is a leading __________________ certified manufacturer of optical networking and LAN/WAN connectivity solutions for enterprise, telecommunications and service provider applications ?
How many levels are present in CMM ?
Exception handling is a type of_________________?
Which one is not a software quality model ?
Read More Section(Software Engineering Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Advanced Software Engineering Mcqs - (95)
- Architectural Design Mcqs for Software Engineering - (24)
- Basics of Software Engineering - (27)
- Dependability & Security Mcqs for Software Engineering - (48)
- Design & Implementation Mcqs for Software Engineering - (79)
- Requirement Engineering for Software - (80)
- Software Design Mcqs - (50)
- Software Engineering Types - (48)
- Software Evolution Mcqs - (82)
- Software Management Mcqs - (117)
- Software Metrics Mcqs - (37)
- Software Modelling Mcqs - (15)
- Software Processes, Models & Software Development Mcqs - (54)
- Software Reliability & Fault Tolerance Mcqs - (28)
- Software Testing & Quality Management Mcqs - (91)