The Normal Curve is asymptotic to the?
Normal Distribution ?
In case of symmetrical distribution?
If X ˜ N(16,49), the mean is___________?
If Y=5X + 10 and X is N(10,25), then mean of Y is ?
Area Under the normal curve on either side of mean is _____________?
Which of the following parameter control the relative flatness of normal distribution?
The shape of normal curve depends upon ?
The value maximum ordinate of a standard normal curve at Z = 0 is:________?
In a certain normal distribution having µ = 35 and variance = 16, then mode will be_______________?
Read More Section(Statistics Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Basic Statistics Mcqs - (155)
- Binomial & Hyper-geometric Probability Mcqs - (71)
- Index Number Statistics Mcqs - (39)
- Measures of Dispersion Statistics Mcqs - (49)
- Measures Of Location Statistics Mcqs - (40)
- Normal Distribution Statistics Mcqs - (58)
- Presentation of Data Statistics Mcqs - (48)
- Probability Statistics Mcqs - (53)
- Sample Linear Regression Mcqs - (29)
- Sampling Statistics Mcqs - (34)
- Statistical Inference Mcqs - (70)