For a given class 30-44 the midpoint will be ________________?
________ paper is needed to show the graphs of frequency distribution?
When in a frequency distribution the maximum frequency occur at one end, then the frequency curve of such distribution is ________________?
The graph obtained by joining the mid points of the tops of adjacent rectangles in histogram is called ______________?
The lower class boundary of 25-35 will be ______________?
Class mark is the value which divides a class into ________ equal parts?
Any data collected by the investigator personally from the informants are called __________ data?
data classified by methods are called __________ data?
A source note foot are the _______________?
The difference between the upper and lower class boundaries of a class are know as _________________?
Read More Section(Statistics Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Basic Statistics Mcqs - (155)
- Binomial & Hyper-geometric Probability Mcqs - (71)
- Index Number Statistics Mcqs - (39)
- Measures of Dispersion Statistics Mcqs - (49)
- Measures Of Location Statistics Mcqs - (40)
- Normal Distribution Statistics Mcqs - (58)
- Presentation of Data Statistics Mcqs - (48)
- Probability Statistics Mcqs - (53)
- Sample Linear Regression Mcqs - (29)
- Sampling Statistics Mcqs - (34)
- Statistical Inference Mcqs - (70)