In a Poisson probability distribution __________________?
Which of the following is not a correct statement about a Probability _________________?
The special rule of multiplication of probability, the events must be ______________?
if you roll a pair of dice, what is the probability that (at least) one of the dice is a 4 or the sum of the dice is 7 ?
If the occurrence of one event means that another cannot happen, then the events are _______________?
5C5 is equal to ________________?
The product of first ‘n’ natural numbers is _____________?
If in a coin P(H) = 2P(T) then prob. of head is ______________?
If P(A/B)=1/4 and P(A∩B) =1/5 then P(B) is ________________?
The probability of getting at least one head when two balance coins are tossed once __________________?
Read More Section(Statistics Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Basic Statistics Mcqs - (155)
- Binomial & Hyper-geometric Probability Mcqs - (71)
- Index Number Statistics Mcqs - (39)
- Measures of Dispersion Statistics Mcqs - (49)
- Measures Of Location Statistics Mcqs - (40)
- Normal Distribution Statistics Mcqs - (58)
- Presentation of Data Statistics Mcqs - (48)
- Probability Statistics Mcqs - (53)
- Sample Linear Regression Mcqs - (29)
- Sampling Statistics Mcqs - (34)
- Statistical Inference Mcqs - (70)