If (AB) >(A) (B)/n __________ then A and B are?
(A β C) is a frequency of attributes of order_______________?
If x and y are Independent to each other the coefficient of correlation is _____________?
Two attributes are associated if expected frequency is ____________________?
In perfect association the value of coefficient of association is ______________?
Attributes are _______ if they have some relation?
Richness is not a ________________?
γxy is always equal to_____________?
To cut a population into three classes is called_______________?
The table representing two attributes is called________________?
Read More Section(Statistics Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Basic Statistics Mcqs - (155)
- Binomial & Hyper-geometric Probability Mcqs - (71)
- Index Number Statistics Mcqs - (39)
- Measures of Dispersion Statistics Mcqs - (49)
- Measures Of Location Statistics Mcqs - (40)
- Normal Distribution Statistics Mcqs - (58)
- Presentation of Data Statistics Mcqs - (48)
- Probability Statistics Mcqs - (53)
- Sample Linear Regression Mcqs - (29)
- Sampling Statistics Mcqs - (34)
- Statistical Inference Mcqs - (70)