A sample of 92 observations is taken from an infinite population. The sampling distribution of is approximately ?
The standard deviation of sampling distribution of a statistics is _________________?
For a population with any distribution, the form of the sampling distribution of the sample mean is_____________?
Convenience sampling is an example of______________?
The process of dividing a heterogeneous_____________?
For a population consisting of 4 members, a sample of size ‘2’ is taken replacement, then the number of all the possible samples are?
If we increase the sample size, it means that it:_________________?
Sampling errors are reduced by:___________________?
In sampling with replacement be t a sampling unit can selected________________?
A list of sampling _________ is called sampling frame?
Read More Section(Statistics Mcqs)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Basic Statistics Mcqs - (155)
- Binomial & Hyper-geometric Probability Mcqs - (71)
- Index Number Statistics Mcqs - (39)
- Measures of Dispersion Statistics Mcqs - (49)
- Measures Of Location Statistics Mcqs - (40)
- Normal Distribution Statistics Mcqs - (58)
- Presentation of Data Statistics Mcqs - (48)
- Probability Statistics Mcqs - (53)
- Sample Linear Regression Mcqs - (29)
- Sampling Statistics Mcqs - (34)
- Statistical Inference Mcqs - (70)